Welcome to Winter's Wonderland, which is just a fancy way of saying "Winter's blog"! Call it WW if you must, but enjoy your time learning about her roller coaster life!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

bad romance and randomness

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh!
Caught in a bad romance
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh!
Caught in a bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!
Roma-roma-mamaa!
Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance


No, don't worry. XD I am definitely not in a "bad romance" frankly, I don't even have a romance. anyways, on the guild I'm in on Neopets, we all suddenly started talking about this song. I hadn't heard it in a while, and hadn't thought about it really at all (except for when kids at my school were singing it). Then, I just had to listen to it again. Then, I was all like, "Great, now I'm addicted to it again." Let me tell you this: if I ever get a iPod, that's going to be one of my songs on it. And as I post this, I'm listening to it. Now, don't think that I'm a stupid person who wants to be just like Lady Gaga. I just like her songs tune wise- I don't pay much attention to the lyrics.

And once again I am becoming obsessed with "A Very Potter Musical". It's a spoof, like Potter Puppet Pals, but much better in my opinion. What's worse is that Voldemort is actually, yeah, you guessed it, good looking. Of course, we could just say "hot", but we don't want to sound weird now, do we? The songs are great, the dialogue funny, and just a great overall musical.

I close this post off with a random song/quote. And I will do this every post, so be ready. 8D And it will be the full song- if its a song, that is.

' When snow falls, nature listens.'
~Antoinette van Kleeff

No comments:

Post a Comment